If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be with you for all of time
My love for you will never die
If only you could here me shout your name
If only feel my love again
The stars in the sky will never be the same
If only you were here

LINA's blog

Sunday, December 13, 2009

SORRY FOR LATE UPDATES!

Photo0245
 

HELLO everybody!!! Is been quite a long time ever since i last update! HAHAS! Is either no mood to blog, too tired to blog, lazy to blog, or no time to blog. HAHA! Is today nana is free, I shall blog it all. Sorry for the long post!!! HAHAS!!!
Tomorrow will be the last day of school. And it is holiday time!!! WOOHOO!!! Meet up session le!! Going to meet up with my old friends!! I am wondering how am I going to celebrate during Christmas time? Left 13 days to Christmas!! “ You better watch out! You better not cry! Better not pout I’m telling you why! SANTA CLAUSE IS COMING TO TOWN” HAHAS.. Holiday coming is also mean that when school reopen, we have onli 5 weeks with my current classs. OMG! Is damm fast!!! Going to change class soon. I dont want!! grrr!!!
Tommorrow w47j gals will be wearing dress!! HAHAS!!! And when is the last time i wore my dress uh? HAHA!!
Tuesday : Sentosa
Wednesday : No plan yet
Thursday  to Saturday: Go back FJSB FOR CAMP

Btw whose horoscope is Gemini??? Tell me ya? HAHAS! Let nana recommend a link. This website is about horoscope. Is quite true worrr.. =) CLICK HERE 
Haiz. I dont tink i have a chance to talk to you bah. Nothing gonna to change. Tired of trying, Sick of crying, Yeah I'm smiling, but inside I'm dying.x.x

 
DSC04138
 

~ SATURDAY~

HMM!!! So Happy that we having a  BBQ with my 4e3’08 peeps. Is been a long time ever since i seen them. Well actually not really, cox Most of them at RP! HAHAS!

Recalling~~~ Who turned up!! Hmm.. Lina, Dale, Chen Zhou, Yuting, Sam, Diana, Boye, Carene,Xiao Ying, Leonard, Darren, Chyi Han, Wei Zhe and Wei Yang . =)

OHNO! 330 I am supposed to meet Dale and Chen Zhou at ten mile. HAHA! Guess what? I 330 den leave house! SORRIE!!! I watch video till forget about the time. >.< Off I go!!! Long time never take LRT le!!! I get off the phonix Lrt and walked to ten mile. =) Happily Searching for Dale and Chen Zhou in the supermarket, while they actually at the taxi stand. HAHA!

Den Dale de papa fetch us to Sembawang park!! =) We reached quite early as we meeting the rest at 5.. And all late! GRRR~~~~~ HAHAS! We don’t care and start our BBQ! HEHE! I was waiting for my Carlsberg. =p Leonard they all buy vodka too. WEETS!! Have drinks le!! HAHA! If i not wrong, i drink vodka mix with coke dunno how many cups, 1 or 2 shots and Carlsberg?  But I know everybody go crazy after that. HAHA! Time flies really fast. And its time to Home Sweet Home. Thanks to Dale de papa for sending me home =)

 
LINA
 

~ FRIDAY~

Having Marketing Module and Marketing UT today. Chicken right? HAHAS! I realise our Marketing UT always fall on our Marketing Module. I dont like it uh.. Every time will make me confuse only. HAHA! Hope that I can score well for Marketing. Cox my grade for UT1 is seriously @#$% up! HAHAS!

After UT, went to play pool with Finna baby, Khai and Yanru korkor. HAHAS! You all may be thinking no life right? Everytime pool here and there. Ever since there is a pool table in our school, I like addicted to it le. OOSP! Nola. Actualy is just to kill our time, as baby and I made appointment for manicure at 7pm =)

645 pm, we left the school.Headed to lot 1 lo! HAAHAA! I got my nail painted blue. The moment i reached home, MAMA and sis say my nail like ghost!!! grrrrr~~ HMP!

 
DSC00182
 

~ THURSDAY~

Was having maths module. I have totally no mood uh. Cox of some reasons. Life is really contradicting. Life is really like a roller coaster. Up and down. I think my life is when up is really very high. And when is down is really down. It is tiring you know. I can’t believe during maths presentation just now, I break down. Just can’t stop crying. @#$%!!! Forget it. Move on Lina!
After school, stayed in class cox we want to study for the next day marketing UT. Went to book link to buy loads of chocolates and dabao chicken rice. Who knows the security chase us off again! Hais. Stupid security guard. So free huh? Why everytime want to chase us. We makan-ing also chase.We left the class after we makan. We dont care. Esther darling and Baby Finna and I headed to library. HMP!  In the library, we saw Fairy, Yanru korkor and Sky. All of them so serious wor. Studying!! Not bad! Not bad! We found a place, and chit chat! HAHA! But i got open 6p to run through wor! =)
Around 7pm, off to pool with korkor, sky plus my 2 beloved darling and baby again! Weets!

 
DSC00286 

~WEDNESDAY~


Was having communication module. Morning faci ask us to pick chocolate to choose our group. abit lame right? HAHAS! Same group as Finna baby,Daphne and Yong Hao papa! HAHA!
After school we have to stay back for Cognitive UT! OMG! Didnt studied much. Play pool on the previous day somemore! I dont think I can score well for my UT. x.x  But i did tried my best hor! HAHAS! Soon 45 min have passes and UT ended.
So,we headed to Civic with Syakirah, Radiah and my Finna baby. Went to MacDonald to makan and headed to library. Dont think that we go library just for fun hor. We really go do work. Do RJ and quiz all this. HAHA! And view the photo on baby’s birthday and our sheesha day! Some of the photo look so funny! Photoes uploaded to facebook le! HAHAS!
CLICK HERE FOR MORE PHOTOES! =)

 
DSC00082(2) - Copy
 
DSC00091 
DSC00100
 
DSC00158(2) 
DSC00173 
DSC00199 
DSC00248 
DSC00255 
DSC00258 
DSC00273 
DSC00275
 
DSC00285
 
DSC00287
 
16758_180842543681_720908681_3032984_5506871_n
 

~TUESDAY~

Syakirah come back from her Hong Kong trip! HAHAS! After school we study for Cognitive at Library. Studied with Esther darling, Baby Finna, Jia wei didi,Suresh korkor,Syakirah, Radiah and Khai. HAHAS! Who knows that we are so noob tat we all never download 6p for cognitive. And the internet is down cox other class got UT mah. SIAN right? We have to wait till 6plus den have connection.WHile waiting, I just read my group presentation for my group de lo. After a while we no have mood to study and off to Library cafe and play Pool + Photo Hunt. HAHA! =)

Play onli right? HAHAS! Around 8 plus, we went to TRCC makan lo. Den have our chit chat session again! Weeets! We plan to have Sentosa Outing on this coming Tuesday! =) 

Picture0098

Picture0105

Picture0109

Picture0122

Picture0169

Picture0128

Picture0139

Picture0187

Picture0199

Picture0211

Picture0221

Picture0228

Labels: