If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be with you for all of time
My love for you will never die
If only you could here me shout your name
If only feel my love again
The stars in the sky will never be the same
If only you were here

LINA's blog

Monday, December 14, 2009

PHOTO!!!!

MUSHIMUSHI!!! Today was the last day of school and also Jia Wei didi de birthday. OMG! Class, we have been together for 10 weeks! And after school reopen we only left 5 weeks to be together! Ytd I asked my class peeps to wear nice nice. Some of them do wear nice nice ah. Some so disappointing. OOSP! JKJK! New Media was quite fun. Is about coding. Luckily not like our programming for last semester. IF they give me programming again. I so going to kill them. Coding was manageable for me quite easy as I am a blogger mah. =p
After school, we have nowhere to go but Causeway with Radiah, Esther darling, Khai and Suresh korkor. And after a while we went to meet Nelson, Guo xiong and “Hua” ping to pool. While waiting for  Yanru korkor, they went to do their marketing research lo. =)
Off to woodland central. And i lost in playing pool. HMP! I wear skirt leh. Of course my skill drop lah! HAHAS!
 
 
 
PHOTOES ON OUR BBQ 12/12/09
 

Labels: