If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be with you for all of time
My love for you will never die
If only you could here me shout your name
If only feel my love again
The stars in the sky will never be the same
If only you were here

LINA's blog

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

SENTOSA!!!!

 
 

Hello!!! Yesterday went Sentosa with Class peeps. Supposely,it is W47J outing but apparently only 10 came. Let me recall who were the 10. HAHAS. Lina, Esther, Finna, Radiah, Syakirah, Jacintha, Jacintha’s friend, Suresh, Khai, Khai’s gf.=) The rest all fly our kite, HMP! I not going to talk to them! =P JKJK! Some of them got hangover last min. Can’t blame them also. =) Well,we did enjoy ourselves right? =) we are having another outing soon! Saturday, 26 Dec 09. We will be doing cycling from coast to coast. =) Is gonna to be fun babes and dudes!!

We went Siloso beach yesterday. We cross over the bridge to get good spot. The weather was nice. Thought of sun tanning but the sun was not strong enough. We went to play water(catch fishes), soccer and volleyball. But most of the time, we eat and take picture only. Hahahas! We also wrote our wishes and put them in the vodka bottle. Kinda lame right? But is interesting. HAHA! After writing our wishes, we went to buried it under the big stones. The reason why we did not throw into the sea as it will pollute the water! HAHA!! We must save the Mother Earth!! Let us see whether in few year time,the bottle still there or not. Hahahas!

Stupid rain came by when we finish bathing! We were stuck under the shelter. HAHAS! Lepak under the shelter. Nothing could bored us. As Makan, Cam-whoring and Chit-chat session will entertain us.

When the rain get smaller, we faster headed to the “bus”stop. Iraa and Radiah walked to the station while the rest wait for the bus.Guess who reach first? HAHAS! Yup. Iraa and Radiah reached faster then us.  =)

Jia wei meet us at Vivo. Stupid him never go Sentosa. Still come find us for what? HAHAS! Aiseii.. You know I know can liao. HAHAS! =P

P.S Waiting for Iraa and Radiah to upload photoes!!! HAHAS!

Today, I went Sentosa again!!! Have a fun VolleyBall session with my usual volleyball peeps.  Jonathan, Nicholas, Alvin, Benjamin, MinMin, Evelyn, Christina and mii!!! =) We went Siloso beach again. Is been a long time ever since I played with them. Sorry peeps that my skill deprove. HAHAS! After a long VolleyBall session, we went around Sentosa. HAHAS!! FUNFUNFUN! Then, slack at vivo top!! =) Forgot to bring my cam today!! Didnt take  photo!! =(


SMILE 

Want to eat

Labels: