If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be with you for all of time
My love for you will never die
If only you could here me shout your name
If only feel my love again
The stars in the sky will never be the same
If only you were here

LINA's blog

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Late posting again

P14-12-09_17.38[1]
 

MushiMushi!! Time to bloggie!!! HAHAS! OOsp.. Didn't update my blog for quite sometime le. HAHAS. Thursday to Saturday went back Fajar for Band camp =)


Today went Vivo with Esther darling, Mun Chong the sunflower and Guo Xiong. Peeps. Sorry for coming down late uh. HAHA! You maybe thinking that I purposely one right? HAHAS!! NO! Today, I woke up around 12 plus. Den clean my 2nd wardrobe till forget timing. HAHAS.
Supposely meet them at 4pm but I reached vivo around 5pm. HAHAS! Yahyah! I do it on purposely one! HAHAS! =p You know I know can liao. XD Don’t need to say in detail ya? HAHAS!
Went to geographic shop walk walk. I don’t know why my hand itchy, keep touch thing whatever i see and where ever i go. =)  Went to eat MacDonald and start to walk again.
Walked up the ship to explore and watches scenery. While watching the scenery, my mind began to whirled around. Hais. I guess is due to what happen recently bah. I hope everything will turn out to be fine.
Walked to and fro again!! Searching for neoprint but dun have! TSK! Went in to action city play with the toys. =) Wanted to go minitoon, but the guy suddenly put that massage thingy on my back. Chua tio.
Finally,we found one place to rest or slack. Play true or dare using random number. But the more we play the more sian leh, cox no question to ask. Den jiu Lie down and watch the sky, searching for the stars, breathing in the air making me feel relax.Everything seems to be peace,I told myself to stop thinking. What has done is already past. I should look forward for the future. 
Around 1030 den we set off. Of course train back. HAHAS. While taking 300 bus I saw my sec school mate, Mark. Is been a long time since i saw him last. HAHAS!

WAITWAIT! I have to thank darling, sunflower and gx too.With their lame jokes and beating, it makes me laugh everywhere i go like siao zhar bo.. Love you peeps! =)

 
P21-12-09_18.50
 
P21-12-09_19.29
 
P21-12-09_22.48
 
IMG_0965
 

Saturday back home, I received another sad news. My Student Ambassador’s former advisor had pass away on the 17 dec morning. I was stunned when I received the news. It was so happening that I cant even believe it. He was  just in his thirties. He treated us like his kids. Hais. Life is unpredictable. Let pray for him so that his soul has gone a better place.

 
IMG_1043 
 
Alumnis'09
 

~Thursday to Saturday~


Thursday to Saturday  went back to Fajar for Band Camp. Never stay overnight cox I have been sleeping in Fajar for 4 years le? HAHAS! Die die also dun wan to stay overnight. =p I rather go home sleep on my comfortable bed and go back school again! LALALA~~~

Thursday what we do uh? Let me recall..hmm.. Ohyah. Taking pictures with alumnis!! We having cam-whoring session while the junior was having combine inside the music room. It was uber fun! HAHAS! Inside the music room, we keep taking picture non-stop. We snap everywhere without peeps permission. HAHAS! After junior had their combine, is our turn!!! We played our SYF pieces. Is fun laxx!!! So memorable. =) Time really flies fast man! i still rmb last time i sec 1 only leh. Now already in poly year 1 . OMG!

Friday, it was a emotional night. They having mostly combine and sectional session in the afternoon . Ohyah.. And wash instrument session!!! HAHAS! Haiz. No matter how i wash the schilke trumpet still got the metallic smell. Sad leh. Cant get rid of that smell. At night,they having “campfire” in the music room. Yup. Fake fire. –.- After that they having their endurance test. Haiz. Looking at the goals of the juniors making me feel damm bad. The more we read, the more we cried. As we always think that we knew the junior well, but actually is not. We still don't know many thing about what out junior wants. Everyone was enduring and keeping their goals up. See liao heart pain. x.x

After reading peeps MSN nicks and facebook status/comments, tears rolled down from my cheeks. Looking at the photos and began to scan all the memories back. I remember very clearly what we did ever since i step into FJSB. And I dun like that KUKU FACE! GRRRR!!!! Teachers, do you think what you done is for the band good? Do you even care how we feel? Everybody have been crying. Think about it. You,fakers!

No one can replace you! You will be the one and only conductor for FJSB! We want you back as our conductor.

I really cant bear to see him go. He have been coaching me for 4 years. He taught me from the knowledge of music to non-music of knowledge, he taught me how to express feeling in music too (if not i am a person who is expression- less) and many many more. He make us feel like a one big family. He brought us up of all these year. He is our father of our band. He dote us. He always gain my respect toward him. In fact he is the person I respect the most. Even my sis also want to be his student. She coming Fajar next year to join Band too.  x.x

Saturday, AMAZING RACE. Tired lehh… Went to school at 7am. HAHAS! I was being stationed at Greenridge shopping centre. But I went to find Carlyn, till the everybody go le den come my station. HAHAS! Yah. When i first group attived at my station, I did purposely drag their time. HOHO! And the last group,I make them do chicken dance in public. HAHAS! I know i very good. THANK YOU! hahas

Photoes uploaded!!!!

Click >  FJSB's Camp 17/12/09 - 19/12/09 (Part 1)

Click > FJSB's Camp 17/12/09 - 19/12/09 (Part 2)

Alumnis(i) '09

Alumnis(ii) '09

13045_205489807723_692137723_3255934_3999486_n

IMG_1862

BandCamp010

Labels: