If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be with you for all of time
My love for you will never die
If only you could here me shout your name
If only feel my love again
The stars in the sky will never be the same
If only you were here

LINA's blog

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Random

hahas 

Let me tell you somethings. HAAHAA. You know msn got this bumper star game. Yes. From ytd night play this game with sunflower. And yet he keep losing. HAHAS! Is either, 3 vs 0, 3 vs 2. HAHAS!! =) Is i pro ok? HAHAS! BLEHHH!!! =p

Since nana is so free now, i share with you all why i keep singing

新不了情 – xin bu liao qing

心若倦了,泪也乾了,这份心情,难舍难了。
曾经拥有,天荒地老,已不见你,暮暮与朝朝。
这一份情,永远难了,愿来生还能,再度拥抱。
爱一个人,如何斯守到老,
怎样面对一切,我不知道。

回忆过去,
痛苦的相思忘不了,为何你还来,拨动我心跳。
爱你怎么能了,今夜的你应该明了,缘难了情难了。

This song is meaningful that i can sing almost everyday, let me translate for those who don’t understand: 

If you heart is tired, and your tears are all dried up. This feeling is hard to forget.

I was once used to have all the time in the world. But I havent seen you for many days and nights.

This love, is forever hard to dissolve. I hope after life, we could embrace again.

When you love someone, how to remain it faithful till you are old?

How to face everything whatever it come, I do not know.

Recalling the past, the pain was unforgettable,why do you come to toggle my heart.

How is it possible to stop loving you? Tonight you should be understand, it is hard to escape fate as well as it is just difficult to dissolve love.

Nice right the song???? THANK YOU!!! XD

Labels: