If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be with you for all of time
My love for you will never die
If only you could here me shout your name
If only feel my love again
The stars in the sky will never be the same
If only you were here

LINA's blog

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

BASTARD

 
IMG_1517 

Today,sis woke me at 7.30am. So early right? Not enough sleep leh, sleep at 4.00 am. Spent that whole night playing msn game with that sunflower. =.= And yet he lose again. =) But for bowling i keep lose to him.. =( Well, whatever. Hahas.  After sis nag, I have to wake up to accompany her to her Fajar sec school for the registration. Copy cat sia. I go Fajar,she also go Fajar. HAHAS! Okok.. Reached there I keep waving to my juniors and my teachers non-stop. Hahas. From the entrance to the end. Juniors damm irritating. Keep greeting me “Good morning madam” and called me “Aunty Lina” !!! Grrr!! Hahas.

Rachel lost her phone. Yup, is kena stolen. I wonder who is that culprit bastard who steal her phone!! Grrr!!
Last Thursday evening, around 7.15pm. Rachel went Juntion 8 with her cousin and her aunt. They went to get cup noodle for their Genting trip. After choosing the cup noodle, they went and choose for ice-cream. Because of her aunt wanted chocolate flavour,she searched from the bottom onwards. They spent around 5 min at there. Suddenly got a group of people behind, keep pushing her and her cousin. They felt strange as there is nothing to look at why the people keep pushing them. Eventually both of them get irritated and move to the other side leaving her aunt alone. At that point of time, Rachel did not take out her phone to check the time. Before walking out of the ntuc fair price, they went to pay money. Her aunt wanted to buy fried sotong,so they stay they there to wait for their sotong while Rachel went to get her passion fruit ice-blended.
After everything, they headed to the taxi stand near the traffic light to wait for her aunt’s husband whom is her uncle. Then, Rachel went to their house and shun bian give tuition for her 2 cousins till 9+. Her aunt asked her to asked her dad to fetch her home. Till then, she can’t find her phone. They search thoroughly, still don’t have.  Probably Rachel misplace her phone. But her phone was in her bag all the while.=(

Faster!! Let curse the people who steal Rachel’s phone. XD

Capture

I won again!!! Look at the wins XD

Labels: