If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be with you for all of time
My love for you will never die
If only you could here me shout your name
If only feel my love again
The stars in the sky will never be the same
If only you were here

LINA's blog

Friday, December 25, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS

IMG_1196
 

MushiMushi!! Out with Esther darling, GuoXiong, MunChong sunflower and my sis yesterday. They say meet 2pm at Ang Mo Kio mrt. But they late. HAHAS! So me and sis went to walk around amk hub. Soon, they reached. Planned to watch Alvin and the ChipMunks but no tickets!! Hais. Every time slot was all fully booked. Even the midnight show is selling fast. Fine, forget it. Went to take neo print instead. Gx was damm funny, all the while, his expression have no change. He did a nice job overall by blocking that sunflower head. XD
Ohwell, we decided to change venue to Somerset .  On the way there, up the escalator. CHICKEN SIA! I fall down! OUCH! Is painful de lah. I dunno why after i fall, dizziness fall on me. I cant see things clearly. I feel like vomiting. I hurt my leg and somewhere else lax! What a stupidity of me!! GRRRR!!!
Makan at 313 shopping centre. After makan went to cine to check the movie. But no movie still. Sadded. Sis and I have to leave first as we need to go home and meet our parents for later part of the day le. B4 i go,went to take pictures with them. =)
On the way back, stop at lot 1 to dabao long john. Den go home eat eat eat while waiting for mama to come home.
Off to St joseph church !!! Is been a long time ever since I went to church. Everything remained the same. And i saw my eyecandy there. HAHAS! =) Everything end at 1 am. I am so tired and my leg hurts!!
Today, 10 am went to bugis to buy sis phone. Ouch, my leg bang on the stupid thingy !! Hais. My leg no cure liao. Getting BlueBlack everyday. Took photoes at Bugis.. =) Too tired to blog le.. Nights peeps!!!

P24-12-09_15.06

P24-12-09_17.21[5]

P24-12-09_17.21[3]

P24-12-09_17.21[2]

P24-12-09_18.32

P24-12-09_18.32[1]

P24-12-09_18.33[1]

P24-12-09_18.39[1]

Road to civilisation

Lazy Road

Solid foundation

Labels: