If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be with you for all of time
My love for you will never die
If only you could here me shout your name
If only feel my love again
The stars in the sky will never be the same
If only you were here

LINA's blog

Sunday, December 27, 2009

LAMER JOKES!!

IMG_1479
 

HELLO PEOPLE!!! HAHAS!!! TODAY NANA WOKE UP AT 7PM. TIRING LEH.. JUST  FEEL DIZZY AND FEEL LIKE VOMITING THIS PASS FEW DAYS EVER SINCE THE FALL. FEELING WEAK ~~~ TMD. ONE MORE WEEKS TO SCHOOL REOPEN!! AND WE LEFT 5 WEEKS IN OUR CURRENT CLASS LE. SOMEHOW I FEEL LIKE TALKING TO HIM LEH.. SHOULD I ? OR SHOULD I WAIT FOR HIM TO TALK TO ME? HAPPY WAITING ONLY. HAHAS! FORGET IT. BURST MY BUBBLES! 2010 IS COMMING IN 5 DAYS TIME.. 2009 HAVE BEEN A FUCKED UP LIFE FOR ME. I JUST HOPE THAT 2010 WILL BE A BETTER LIFE FOR ME.

BELOW ARE SOME JOKES FROM SUNFLOWER. LAMER LA HIM. HAHAS!

There were these three guys. They had been walking for 3 days and were very tired. They found a hotel, rented a room and went to sleep. Then, this old guy comes in out of nowhere, and says there is a magic pool just outside their hotel room. He tells them "Ok, you must jump off the diving board, and yell out what you wanna land in."

So the three guys go over to the pool. The first guy, a vegetarian, yells out "Bananas!" and lands in a pool of bananas. The second guy was money hungry and yelled out "Money!" and lands in a pile of money. The third guy jumps, when a bird shits on his head, and he yells "Oh Shit!"

Recently a teacher, a garbage collector, and a lawyer wound up together at the Pearly Gates. St. Peter informed them that in order to get into Heaven, they would each have to answer one question.

St. Peter addressed the teacher and asked, "What was the name of the ship that crashed into the iceberg? They just made a movie about it."

The teacher answered quickly, "That would be the Titanic." St. Peter let him through the gate.

St. Peter turned to the garbage man and, figuring Heaven didn't *really* need all the odors that this guy would bring with him, decided to make the question a little harder: "How many people died on the ship?"

Fortunately for him, the trash man had just seen the movie. "1,228," he answered.

"That's right! You may enter."

St. Peter turned to the lawyer. "Name them."

A couple drove down a country road for several miles, not saying a word.

An earlier discussion had led to an argument and neither of them wanted to concede their position.

As they passed a barnyard of mules, goats, and pigs, the husband asked sarcastically, "Relatives of yours?"

"Yep," the wife replied, "in-laws

Two blondes realize that their apartment is on fire and go out onto the balcony.

"Help, help!" yells one of the blondes.

"Help us, help us!" yells the other.

"Maybe it would help if we yelled together," said the first blonde.

"Good idea," said the other.

"Together, together!"

A woman's husband had been slipping in and out of a coma for several months, yet she had stayed by his bedside every single day.

One day, when he came to, he motioned for her to come nearer.

As she sat by him, he whispered, eyes full of tears, "You know what?

You have been with me through all the bad times.

When I got fired, you were there to support me.

When my business failed, you were there.

When I got shot, you were by my side.

When we lost the house, you stayed right here.

When my health started failing, you were still by my side...You know what?"

"What dear?" she gently asked, smiling as her heart began to fill with warmth.

"I think you're bad luck, get the hell away from me."

A group of kindergartners were trying very hard to become
accustomed to the first grade. The biggest hurdle they
faced was that the teacher insisted on NO baby talk!

"You need to use 'Big People' words," she was always reminding them.

She asked John what he had done over the weekend? "I went to visit my
Nana."

"No, you went to visit your GRANDMOTHER. Use 'Big People' words!"

She then asked Mitchell what he had done "I took a ride on a
choo-choo", She said.

"No, you took a ride on a TRAIN. You must remember to use 'Big People'
words."

She then asked little Alex what he had done? "I read a book," he
replied.

"That's WONDERFUL!" the teacher said. "What book did you read?"

Alex thought real hard about it, then puffed out his chest with great
pride, and said,

"Winnie the SHIT."

P18-10-09_17.10[1]

Labels: